- Attendance or registration of any KCEE programs constitutes of the acceptance of KCEE Program Policy.
- Reproduction of any KCEE program material or student works is prohibited.
- Program fees, terms and conditions are non-negotiable. Service fees will be charged on special requests.
- Payment must be paid in full before class by e-transfer, cash, or debit card according to the schedule provided by KCEE. VISA/Master Cards are accepted with 3.5% additional service charge. Payment due deposited is not refundable or transferable.
- To achieve the best result, students are responsible to complete and return all assignment/correction in the subsequent class for marking.
- Upon absence, the student or his/her guardian is responsible to contact KCEE before class to arrange a make-up class which date and time will be assigned by KCEE.
- Student who is absent without notifying KCEE will not be arranged with a make-up class. Only the corresponding worksheets will be provided. In all circumstances, payment will not be transferred to another session.
- Throughout the program, KCEE will maintain communication of any events with parents, guardians and/or students by email, phone, leaflet, etc.
- KCEE is not responsible for any lost item or accident.
- Any KCEE's schedules, prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Ask Questions
What if I am sick or away for vacation and cannot attend the scheduled class?Upon absence, the student or his/her guardian is responsible to contact KCEE before class to arrange a make-up class which date and time will be assigned by KCEE.
Student who is absent without notifying KCEE will not be arranged with a make-up class. In all circumstances, payment will not be transferred to another session.
Please message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
Can I still join after the start date of the Program?Yes, you are welcome to join during the program in progress.
What if the class schedule does not work for me?We may be able to accomodate depending on the schedule. Please message or email us at email@example.com to let us know.
Does KCEE offer any discount such as loyalty, sibling or referral?We are sorry to say that we don't offer any discount under any circumstances. We're proud of the value we provide and more importantly, the results. It will be unfair to other students if we make any exception.
Who develop and teach in this program?KCEE has over 30 years of experience in private education and tutoring program. All lessons are designed and built in house by KCEE's owners who have vast knowledge in teaching the Ontario curriculum. The classes are taught by one of the experienced KCEE's tutors or owners who you can find working in the enrichment courses in an ordinary week. They are not only names existing virtually.
Knowledge Catalyst Education Of Excellence KCEE, established in 1992 (formerly K&C Education Centre 啓思學習中心 located at 350 Hwy 7 East in Richmond Hill), has been offering well-planned enrichment and tutoring programs in Mathematics, Sciences and English to students from elementary grades to high school credit courses.
Now at locations in Markham and Richmond Hill & virtually in all regions of Ontario, KCEE continues to embrace the mission to inspire and build the knowledge for the future of our students. Throughout the past decades, our dedicated owners/tutors have been researching and enhancing the program material to outperform the changing needs in nowadays' education system. Incorporating the richness of the program material, our dedicated owners and tutors lead the knowledge and confidence to students and facilitate students' academic challenges. Most recently, 100% of KCEE graduating students were admitted to the top rated universities in Canada and US.